This is our old blog (until 2008-2019) , we have moved to our new site - https://www.norad4u.com/blog2020/

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Victims of electrosensitivity syndrome say EMFs cause symptoms - latimes.com

Victims of electrosensitivity syndrome say EMFs cause symptoms - latimes.com

EHS is becoming more spread and more common. Millions of people all over the world are already EHS and many more will become EHS as wireless communication use and abuse will spread, in the next few years. However some people still think EHS is a mental and not a physical disorder, This is really a shame and I think that such proclaims are based on people difficulty to believe something that they can't grasp or logically explain. As a EHS person I can assure you that EHS is a real physical disorder. I myself have several bind tests every day when I start to feel bad and then finding out that people across my office wall have been using their cell phones for the past few minutes.



Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment