This is our old blog (until 2008-2019) , we have moved to our new site - https://www.norad4u.com/blog2020/

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2012

EHS people making headlines in Israel


In the last few days we (several EHS people and activists) mange to catch the headlines of Israeli press.

It has started with an article written by Smadar Shir about an EHS person Dafna Tachover, in the #1 news paper in Israel  and continued with radio interviews in the #1 radio show in Israel in  Gle Zhal (IDF radio) By Journalist Yael Dan.
The first interview was with Dafna and the second interview was with myself (Amir) and Dr Zamir Shalita.  Below please find the transcript of the second interview as was sent to me by a world leader EMR activist.







EHS developments following Dafna Tachover's interview yesterday: more EHS people interviewed today on mainstream radio programme  "making noon" with Yael Dan.

Host Yael Dan on the radio:You won't believe how many calls came in following the interview. Many people called to say that they suffer from this syndrom. We take on ourselves to study it, to research it,  to bring your stories on this subject.

I think it's appropriate  to do this and we will do it in the coming days, weeks and months.


One of the responses the program received yesterday was from Amir Borenstein, and they asked him to be interviewed today.

He was interviewed today with Dr. Zamir Shalita.


Yael Dan: the many people who called - have no life and at the national insurance they did not hear of the disease.

We were flooded by calls, dozens of calls,  it turns out that many suffer from the EHS syndrome and a lot more do not even know

they are suffering. A syndrome we did not know, until the conversation [with Dafna Tachover] and people do not know how to deal with it.


  
Amir  Borenstein joins the conversation, he suffers already since 1997. You have seniority, what did you learn during this period of time?


Amir: That conventional medicine does not recognize it at all. Here and there, there are scientists and doctors

who know the studies, know the research material, and know EHS, but in Israel if you come to the doctor you don't get any proper treatment. Usually they give only pills and send you to your way.
  

Yael: They think you are a nut case, that you are hysterical.
  

Amir, Yes when I talked to EHS that's what they told me, and this is also what they told ME, when there was deterioration in my condition and I went to modern medicine and I did EEG and CT and the whole process.


Yael: We hear of people who live in the car, in the wood, where do you live?


Amir: My situation today is relatively well. I am sensitive at medium level, so I can live in a house in a neighbourhood. I took a cell phone from a friend during the army, within 20 seconds I got a headaches and it happened again afterwards.

It got more severe when in 2004 I bought a new house, and there was antenna in front of it, and during the same time I built a laboratory at work, I am a high tech person.


Yael: You are also a high tech person, you found a great syndrom for yourself.


Amir: Yes, I work against what I am doing and where I am.



Yael: Yes it's unimaginable.



Amir: the laboratory was filled with electronic equipment, wireless router above the head, electricity board near the lab and the women workers were speaking on the cell phones all the time.

  
Yael: What did you feel?

  
Amir: The first thing is heat in the head, then pain in half of the brain that starts from the back of the head to the

forehead, and then arrive difficulty to breath, faster or slower heart beats, until the level it's impossible to do anything.

I did changes in the house and protections.  It's important for me that the EHS with whom I work and those who come to you, understand that first thing is knowledge,  it is needed to know what the radiation is, [to know] the studies.

  
Yael: You are known from the internet. EHS people came to you, how many EHS do you know?


Amir:   I know dozens in Israel and hundreds in the world.  I opened it up in the workplace where I'm in for 4 years,

and the workers came to me, turns out that 10% in my workplace suffer headaches on almost daily basis and they take

pills to relax and pills against pains.

 TEXT REMOVED


Yael: Amir what about national insurance?  it's handicap, it's impossible to work.

Amir: Yes but if the EHS is not recognized by the health system in Israel,  then of course it's not recognized by the national insurance.



Yael: We approached the national insurance. They did not hear of it. But a doctor is needed. I would like to add to us

Dr. Zamir Shalita, he's speaking from New Jersey, like Dafna Tachover, he was ready to wake up in any hour to talk with us.



Dr. Shalita: I am not an MD, I am a medical microbiologist. I deal with this since the start of the '90 when I retired. I would like to open with something that will surprize you. The developer of Ericsson's cell phones, developed EHS and he lives in the wood.

I know about it for 10 years.

Yael: He did not tell us it can be dangerous



Dr. Shalita: He did not know it himself. He had to move to live in the wood with light of candles.

The EHS people who talked with you,  for them it's new, I already know it above 20 years, I know the studies,

I know the connection that they showed, that the radiation opens the barrier between the brain and the blood,

fluids leak from the blood to the brain, and cause headaches, and chemicals leak from the blood to the brain and

they disrupt there. This is one of the phenomenons.



Yael: How should it be treated?



Dr. Shalita: Only to take distance or block. I don't know of drugs against radiation. It is needed to be prevented as much as possible. Amir goes with a hat, in the hat there is cellular radiation block, but it doesn't block radaition from electricity. [ELF]

From many meetings with Amir, he feels even when someone turns on cell phone several meters from his back,

he feels it.



Yael:  We will continue and talk about this syndrom, in order to understand it better, and mainly in order to help the lots of people.

Do you have an estimation of how many in the population suffer from it?



Dr. Shalita:  I don't know, dozens call me, call me during years.

  TEXT REMOVED



On the internet website of the programme: http://glz.fm/index.php?topic=10988.0

One women wrote this following Dafna Tachover's interview:  I suffer from exactly the same problem. I sleep on the beach for one and a half months.  It started two years ago and became severe, lately there are probably changes in the routers area and antennas and my situation is very difficult. I tried everywhere. I suffer. I left work, society, life. I lost human image. I cannot be anywhere. I cannot run normal life. I go around sleepwalking looking for a place where I can feel better. On the beach I feel better, but one cannot live on the beach, this is what  I do. In radiation environment (these days it's anywhere) I suffer from terrible headaches (I never suffered from headaches), dizziness, masking of the brain, the head does not work, lack of concentration, confusion, feeling of heaviness in the whole body, awful weakness, trembling in the body and head.

At night, when I try to sleep I feel dizziness, strong currents in the whole body and especially in the stomach, like crampings. Strange dryness in the throat.  For two years I search the country from north to south to find an isolated place to live in and I don't find it.  A place without cellular antenna or W-Fi. I go home to get updated with emails or run phone conversations to communicate with the world. I do it fast and run away. I have a terrible headache, I hope I did not do mistakes.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, The biggest dissaster in the history is already comming... We´ll see in the next future how many people will be sick...
    My mother is electrosensitive, she has tryed to commit a suicide twice... The politicians and doctors aren´t paying attention to us... It´s a nightmare... You can see these links...
    My mother...
    http://vimeo.com/29567608
    These two women are living in a cave in France
    http://www.metropolistv.nl/en/themes/against-the-system/the-french-way-of-life-in-a-cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Angle and thanks for your comment.

    I am sorry to here about your mother. I hope she will feel better.
    Thanks for the links!

    amirb

    ReplyDelete