This is our old blog (until 2008-2019) , we have moved to our new site - https://www.norad4u.com/blog2020/

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

EHS people from the UK and why James Rubin is wrong about EHS



I just watch this  (http://youtu.be/VtrpbSFZZWY).


I would like to tank the EHS people who took part in this video. I think it will help people understand that their wireless equipment is making them sick. I belive that all EHS should get out of the closet and tell the world what makes them sick.

The video also reminded me how much I despise this guy, Jumes Rubin of kings' collage in London , who made a career out of "proving" that EHS is a psychosomatic condition
In a post I wrote few years back I explain what is wrong with his studies . In a nut shell he expose people to EMF (ELF, EMI and even RF ) when in "shame exposure" and then he reports that they reacted in both exposure and shame exposure so their feeling must be psychosomatic .

Picture - The "shame exposure" still exposing to ELF, EMI and even RF!



No comments:

Post a Comment