This is our old blog (until 2008-2019) , we have moved to our new site - https://www.norad4u.com/blog2020/

Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2012

TV interview with me and Dr Yael Stain about EHS


On the morning or 6/27/2012 me and Dr. Yael Stail were interviews for the "Haolam Haboker" TV show hosted by Avri Gilad and Hila Korach on Channel 2 Israeli TV

Together with Dr. Yael Stein we brought the issue of EHS to the public.
Though I did not had the chance to say all I wanted to say I hope (and think) that what I did say was clear and precise.
I brought an RF meter to the studio (so the people in the show will be able to measure RF levels) and asked (several times) not to show the meter on the air, Avri Gilad used it during the interview to show the RF radiation emitted from his cordless microphone and third generation mobile phone(multiple frequencies). By the way the team in the studio prepared a wired microphone for me in advance.
I hope I was able to emphasized that the standard are too high and don't take into consideration injuries and biological effect cause by exposure to very low levels.
It is also important to point out that I am only mid level sensitivity and I know people which are much more sensitive, they can not work, they have no where to live, they did not sleep for several years and they are suffering from extreme pain for several years.

Dr. Yael Stein (which is also slightly EHS) emphasis that EHS has be documented in the scientific literature for  many year and people (some scientists and members of the public) just ignore the scientific.

link: http://reshet.tv/Shows/Haolam_Haboker/videomarklist,205945

The interview is in Hebrew, I will try to bring the transcript in the next few days. For now if you can enter the link, press on the "Like" button it will be great!






No comments:

Post a Comment