EMR sources outdoor
While you are outside the house, on a trip, on your way somewhere, or if your house or working place are close by to an EMR source, you can be exposed to outdoor EMR sources in high and low frequencies.
Low frequency sources outdoors:
• High and low voltage Electric power lines.
• Electric substations.
• Street power converters.
• Electric transportation power lines.
High frequency sources outdoors:
• Wireless communication facilities.
• Cell phone masts.
• TV and radio broadcasting stations.
• WiFi and WiMax regional communication equipment.
How to limit the exposure outdoors:
while you have some control over the EMR source in your home and workplace by keeping a safe distance, minimizing the use and unplugging the source of EMR when not in use - when you are outside you have almost no active control over the EMR sources. What you have control over, is yourself, and yourself only. Using one or several of our products, you can control your exposure and decrees it to the minimum possible.
• Ware “EMR protective hat”.
• Use shielding products to decrees the penetration of the EMR from outdoor sources, like cell phone masts, to your house.
• Limit your stay near Electric power line, electric substations, street power converters, and other low frequency EMR sources you can see and detect.
• Limit your stay near Cell phone masts and other high frequency sources you can see and detect.